Inuit Songs & Stories,
Learn How to Throat Sing
What an amazing NEW resource this is!
Learn how to throat sing with this amazing tutorial. Six sample tracks are provided to practice along with.
Then, sit back and enjoy an oral retelling of the Kaugjagjuk story told by one of Canada's most renowned Inuit storytellers, Michael Kusugak.
- Introduction to Throat Singing
- Tutorial (learn How to Throat Sing)
- The Saw
- The Mosquito With Jaw Harp
- Polar Bear and the Wolf
- Qimmiruluapik, Poor Little Puppy
- Love Song
- Kaugjagjuk Story - English version
- Kaugjagjuk Story - Inuktitut version